Standard Electric and Tatsoft are excited to offer the improved and newest update for your asset management system, FrameworX, Version 9.2! Tatsoft created FrameworX, a complete and powerful .NET platform to enable organizations to create their own real-time, industrial applications. From edge to enterprise, HMI/SCADA to IIoT, and small to unlimited, the FrameworX application offers industrial organizations powerful flexibility. As an exciting enhancement, the Dynamic Tag Provider, New MQTT Tools and Enhancements and MQTT Client Simulator are the most related to IIoT applications and are easy to use and extremely secure.
Features & Benefits:
- Integrated Canary Historian (with a FREE Version Option!)
- Embedded Historian
- Native Integration
- Asset Data Modeling
- Unlimited Hierarchical Tags (first 500 are included)
- Dynamic Link with Remote Tag Provider
- Dynamic Tag Provider: direct access to external data models
- New and Improved OPC UA
- New MQTT Tools
- HiveMQ Integration
- HTML5 Enhancements
- Linux Support Enhancements
- Docker (container) support for both Linux and Windows
- New Project Templates simplifying visualization and navigation
- Rockwell ControlLogix and CompactLogix Auto-discover
- Edge Store-and-Forward (Canary and MQTT)
- New Demo for Distributed Applications
- Ability to publish and consume data
- Standard configuration
After reading the numerous benefits and features of Version 9.2, it’s time to take the next step and start envisioning where the main features of this terrific update, that includes Asset Data Modeling, Dynamic Tag Providers, and NEW MQTT tools can best be utilized by your company, since X marks the spot!
To learn more about Tatsoft’s FrameworX 9.2 software, click the link below and your Account Manager will be in touch.
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.
Sharing this post