1. When your business is headquartered outside of our service area, Standard Electric Supply Co. can still provide our outstanding service and support at the local facilities within our territories.
2. You can drive efficiency and lower costs by utilizing the buying power of larger suppliers.
3. You can maintain the relationship with us that you have come to trust, thus maintaining the value-added services we provide like Vendor Inventory Management, Enclosure Modifications, and 24/7 Engineering Support.
4. Streamline your procurement with a single point of contact to handle orders, web catalog, invoices, and reports while you consolidate your purchasing agreements and vendors.
5. One source for all your needs: electrical components are not the only MRO product category supplyFORCE manages. Other categories include Power Transmission and Bearing, Industrial and Safety, Pipe Valves and Fittings, and many more. This makes supplyFORCE your most complete MRO solution and largest supply distributor organization.
Is your company looking to blend the power of a national supply chain agreement while maintaining the local service and flexibility at each location? If so, please give me a call (414)-272-8100 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss more.
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering above standard service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.