ABB’s PMA Conduits for cable protection work seamlessly in food and beverage with high cleaning requirements. These conduits have a high resistance to continuous bending stresses, abrasion, and chemicals or cleaning agents. Made from a high-grade formulated polymide 12, ABB’s PMA conduits provide the flexibility needed for cable protection with added strength for long-term connections.
These PMA conduits were the first ever to feature over-extruded design to protect electrical systems in the food and beverage industry. They were designed to withstand rapid and continued movement thanks to their high flexibility.
- IP 69 Rated
- For dynamic or static processing cable protection systems in food and beverage industry
- For general applications with high cleaning requirements
- Smooth food grade outer layer
- Easy cleaning
- Good resistance to dynamic loads
- High reversed bending stresses
- Good flexibility in combination with high strength
- High resistance to chemicals and cleaning agents
- Free from halogen and cadmium
- Corrosion free
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.