The ACS380 machinery drive is a robust and compact drive, ideal for both machine builders looking to integrate VFD without incurring significant cost and end users wanting to increase productivity without sacrificing performance. With a power range from 0.5 to 10 HP, and voltages from 200 to 240 V (one-phase) and 380 to 480 V (three phase), this drive is perfect for precise performance.
All essential features of the ACS380 are built-in as standard, reducing the need for additional hardware and simplifying drive selection. Available with EMC, built-in STO for safety sensitive applications, and factory configured connectivity variants to ensure seamless integration into automation systems.
- Unified height and depth of the IP20 product family simplifies wiring in cabinet installations
- Preconfigured drive variants for connecting the drive quickly to the customers automation system
- Adaptive programming for fine turning the application functionality
- Built-in, icon-based interface for easy configuration
- Integrated safety with safe torque off (STO) as standard
Dowload the ABB ACS380 brochure to learn more.
If you have additional questions, contact your Standard Electric Supply Co. account manager or call 1-800-776-8222. See our full line of ABB products.