Standard Electric and LUTZE are proud to present the DRIVEFLEX® VFD cable series. These cables are designed to meet the unique electrical challenges in VFD and Servo applications. All DRIVEFLEX® VFD cables use a special formulation of cross linked polyethylene insulation (XLPE), providing excellent electrical characteristics while maintaining the utmost flexibility for a drive cable.
- Thermoset insulation designed to cope with power distortions in VFD applications
- UL listed type "Flexible VFD Servo Cable, Flexible Motor Supply Cable"
- Superior electrical values for VFD applications
- Flexible for easy routing and installation
Why LUTZE DRIVEFLEX®?
The most flexible VFD Cable in its class for the easiest handling and installation. It is engineered for optimal VFD performance, motor efficiency and noise reduction. Coming with a rugged design for long life span in harsh industrial environments. DRIVEFLEX® cables are also UL listed for use in a wide variety of application areas.
- Dual-shielded motor supply cable to connect power to 3-phase motors, VFD’s and servo drives
- Cable design for harsh industrial environments and operating conditions with high noise levels
- Thermoset XLPE insulation offering superior overload and short-circuit temperature
- Type XHHW-2 insulation offering smaller ODs for general VFD applications
- Increased wall thickness insulation type RHW-2, offering lower capacitance and higher impedance making it ideal for applications with high voltage spikes and long cable runs.
- Compliant with NFPA 79 requirements
- TC-ER-JP for use with cable trays without conduit, which can reduce installation costs in industrial environments.
- WTTC – wind turbine tray cable rating for use in wind power generation
- Dry, damp, or wet conditions
- Flexible XLPE conductor design
- High insulation design
- Low capacitance resistance
- Effective dual layer shield for EMC compliance
- Oil resistant jacket designed for easy stripping.
- Non-wicking fillers
- Ecolab certified resistance to common cleaning agents and chemicals used in food and beverage washdown procedures.
- Crush impact resistant
- Gas/vapor-tight sheath per UL 1277
- Sunlight resistant
- Flame retardant
- Direct burial
- Talc and silicone free
- AWG conductor
- Class K flexible fine wire stranded tunned copper conductors for improved electrical characteristics and reduced oxidation
- Thermoset XLPE insulation, WetDry (depends on specific cable)
- Shielded with foil tape, tinned copper braid with > 80% optical coverage and drain wire
- Oil resistant PVC jacket
- Black jacket similar to RAL 9005
To learn more about the LUTZE DRIVEFLEX® VFD cable series, click the link below and your Account Manager will be in touch.
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.
Sharing this post