HellermannTyton’s Pro-Duct wiring duct efficiently routes and protects wire and cable while providing a professional appearance. Manufactured from high-impact, rigid PVC, the Pro-Duct family of products includes solid, slotted and high-density slotted styles.
All styles of Pro-Duct wiring are designed with many installer preferred features:
- Smooth edges protect installer and wires from abrasion
- Cover is flush with the side of the duct for increased wire capacity
- No cover slippage
- Mounting holes are designed for installation versatility
- Mounting holes are standard
- Enhanced wire capacity helps maximize space within panels
- Interchangeable covers reduce inventory and increase versatility
Pro-Duct is offered in white, gray and black in 6-foot lengths. Other sizes and colors, including intrinsic blue, are available by special order.
Most sizes of Pro-Duct wiring duct are available with a pressure sensitive, rubber based adhesive backing. The adhesive backing can be utilized for temporary positioning or permanent mounting.
Additionally, Pro-Duct wiring duct is available in modular, easy to stock packaging. Each master carton contains 120 feet of duct divided into four inner cartons of 30 feet each. This better serves the inventory needs of users who require smaller quantities of several sizes.
Contact your Standard Electric Supply Co. account manager, visit www.standardelectricsupply.com, or call 1-800-318-4618 for more details.