The MP8000 from Littelfuse are advanced motor protection electronic overload relays, full programmable via Bluetooth* using a smartphone or tablet with the Littelfuse app. By using the app to communicate settings, the door of the control cabinet can stay closed while you view real-time voltage or current.
The MP8000 protects and motor drawing 0.5-1,000 full load Amps and it is designed for single of 3-phase systems with operating voltages of 90-690 VAC.
- Easily pair multiple MP8000 relays to your smartphone or tablet
- Improve safety: monitor your motor from up to 30 feet away
- Stand next to the motor – not the relay – to monitor motor startup on new installations
- Reduce set up time: less wiring
The units also feature an Ethernet communications port that can be used to form an Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP or Ethernet/IP network. Unites can be remotely monitored and controlled from a PC, or SCADA system, and data logging through a PC with the optional MP8000 software of other software program musing the MP8000 memory map.
Additional Features and benefits of the MP8000 include:
- Programmable voltage and current settings – allows usage on wide range of systems
- 3 selectable restart options (automatic, semi-automatic, or manual)
- 3 programmable delay timers (power up, rapid cycle protection, motor cool down, underload restarting)
- Flexible reset – reset can be done through pushbutton on pane, remotely via the network, or using the app
*Bluetooth is a trademark of its respective owner.