Contributing author: Bobby Hall, Outsides Sales at JF Nolan & Associates
Schneider’s Vijeo XD supports designers and operators to maximize efficiency through modern functionalities and user-friendly features.
The Littelfuse LPS Series provides a simple and economical solutions for applications that require selective coordination and shunt trip capabilities. The shunt trip capability allows the LPS Series to meet the ANSI/ASME standard that requires power to be automatically disconnected before water is turned on by the fire safety systems.
Features and benefits of the LPS Series include:
- Pre-engineered single unit
- Reduced labor costs up to 66%
- Reducted total installation costs by over 30%
- Pre-installed UL listed Class J fuse holder
- Optional features offer flexibility for a variety of applications
- Pre-wired control circuits that lower installation time