Standard Electric and LUTZE are introducing the CABLEFIX® Cable Entry Systems that covers a full range of light to heavy duty applications. The various CABLEFIX® products are designed to offer significant time and space savings compared to installing traditional cable glands. This innovative cable entry system achieves Type 4X, 12 and 13 with a protection class of IP65/IP66.
LUTZE CABLEFIX® X Cable Entry System for Light to Medium Duty Applications: Xtreme Protection! Xtreme Savings! Xtremely Easy!
CABLEFIX® X is available with 12, 22 or 23 entry points and requires only one enclosure cut out. It can be easily installed onto enclosures of any wall thickness with four mounting bolts, or a snap-in mounting option is available for enclosures with a wall thickness of 1.5 mm.
CABLEFIX® X innovative features:
- Cables install easily by pushing the end through the seal from the front
- Saves up to 50% installation space and 80% installation time vs using individual cable glands
- Entry points are sealed by default, eliminating the need for blanking plugs
- Standard 112×36mm cutout makes cabinet preparation easy
- Compatible with all major control cabinets and electrical enclosures
LUTZE CABLEFIX® One Modular Cable Entry System Simplified: One kit. One Part number. Easy Ordering
LUTZE CABLEFIX® One Entry System is suitable for cables with or without pre-installed connectors. Pre-configured CABLEFIX® One kits reduce the need for cumbersome seal configuration, make ordering easy, and reduce the number of part numbers on drawings, BOMs, and in inventory. Order one part number and receive a ready-to-install kit which includes the frame, mounting hardware, and all seals needed to cover the full clamping range of the system.
CABLEFIX® One additional features:
- Unused seals are closed by default, eliminating the need for blanking plugs
- Protects up to UL Type 4X, 12, 13 and IP66
- Strong strain relief per EN 62444
- Standard 112 x 46 mm cutout makes cabinet preparation easy
Click here to download the LUTZE CABLEFIX® X Cable Entry System Brochure.
To learn more about LUTZE CABLEFIX® X and One Cable Entry Systems, click the link below and your Account Manager will be in touch
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.
Sharing this post