Standard Electric Supply Co. and Schneider Electric are proud to present their expansive line of General Purpose and Harmoney Electromechanical relays. These relays from Schneider are not only reliable, but adaptable and cost-effective. Additionally, the two different lines of relays have distinguishable features and benefits that might fit certain needs better than other.
SE General Purpose Relays:
Designed with specialized magnetic armatures and coils, these general-purpose relays easily handle current loads ranging from 10–15 A. With multiple features, and a broad line of sockets and accessories, these relays offer options to improve design, speed up installation, and simplify testing of your application.
- Socket, panel, and DIN mounting options
- Multiple features and contact configurations available
- Optional protection, mounting, and identification accessories
- Ideal choice for direct replacement in MRO applications (maintenance, repair, and operations)
- UL Class I Division 2 models for hazardous locations
With multiple options, features, and available accessories, these general-purpose relays offer a complete system solution to improve your design, speed up installation, and simplify testing of your application.
- Automation Panels
- Packaging Machinery
- Power Supplies
- HVAC & Refrigeration
- Food & Beverage
- Lighting Control
- Material Handling
Harmony Electromechanical Relays:
Harmony Relays offer interface, miniature, universal, and power electromechanical relays, from 1 CO to 4 CO contacts, up to 30 A. The electromechanical relays help to reduce the size of enclosures and at the same time increase machine reliability. Harmony operator interface and industrial relays enhance operational efficiency and equipment availability across industrial and building applications. These relays include intelligent connected products and edge terminals that visualize, gather and process data, enabling informed operator decisions.
- Available as a single-referenced complete product (relay and socket) or customer-assembled product
- Come as standard and low-level contact types.
- Contain a with a locking/unlocking lever for removing and replacing the relay in the socket.
- Simple DIN rail mounting.
These relays from Schneider are not something you want to pass up. Get yours today by reaching out to your account manager or contacting Standard Electric Supply Co. directly!
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.
Sharing this post