ABB T&B Liquidtight Systems, the industry leader in cable protection products, has expanded its top-quality line of flexible metal conduits and fittings in the world, making it easier than ever for you to find exactly what you need for your application, no matter where on the globe you are.
Use them anywhere
All T&B Liquidtight Systems products have been carefully vetted for compliance with worldwide standards, so you can be assured of your ability to use them in any country.
Easy to find what you need
They have made it easier than ever to solve the puzzle of finding the products that are necessary to complete your jobs. Using the new Quick Select Tables, you can order a full line of conduits, fittings, seal gaskets, and accessories, all configured for the unique needs of the job whether you require data security, chemical and corrosion resistance, wide or extreme temperature tolerance, food and beverage installations, electromagnetic protection, lightweight aluminum materials or just a general application with T&B Liquidtight's characteristically high ingress protection. Simply choose your job application, choose your trade size, and the chart does the rest to help you find what you need.
All T&B Liquidtight fittings and conduits have been rigorously tested to ensure that they meet the same special standards. Each product offers the highest quality core materials and jacket extrusions with trade sizes ranging from 3/8-inch to 6-inch (12 mm to 155 mm), meeting world standards including UL, CSA, IEC/EN or CE. The line covers a full range of ingress protection ratings and temperature ratings. So, no matter where you are in the world, the system solution you need for your application is here.
T&B Liquidtight Systems has solutions for numerous applications including:
- General Purpose (infrastructure, industrial installations)
- Aluminum (suspended electrical systems, mass transit, corrosive environment)
- Wide & Extreme Temperatures (ovens and furnaces, foundries, extreme environments)
- Computer Blue (data centers & computer rooms, information technology)
- Halogen Free (Subways and tunnels, confined public spaces)
- EMC [EMI/RF] (factory automation, communication systems)
- Stainless Steel (corrosive environments, chemical washdown areas)
- Food & Beverage (food & beverage plants, pharmaceutical machinery, sterile manufacturing plants)
Download the T&B Liquidtight Systems Product Catalog
For more information on T&B Liquidtight Systems, contact your Standard Electric account manager, visit www.standardelectricsupply.com, or call 1-800-776-8222.