March 16, 2020Dear Valued Customer,
We, like so many of you, are assessing the situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on supply chain. Please be assured we are committed to maintaining our high level of service, while protecting the health of our associates. We want to let you know that as of this date, we have received no statement from any of our suppliers that our shipments are delayed due to the impact of the virus.
Beyond simply monitoring the situation, however, we are also taking the following active measures to reduce the impact felt by you and your companies:
- We are in continuous communication with our key suppliers to identify any component shortages. As information is received, we will proactively reach out to impacted customers with updated information.
- We have added additional steps to our processes to allow quicker communication of any unforeseen supply chain disruptions.
- Our account managers are available to you to help address any specific concerns.
- Our website allows you access to pricing and order placement 24/7. CLICK HERE to access it.
- Need technical help? Through our Remote Access capability we can assist you from the comfort of your work station on technical issues or concerns. Give us a call or click HERE.
Larry Stern, President
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering above standard service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.