Standard Electric and Hubbell are proud to promote the Advantage Series Switch Rated IEC Pins and Sleeve Devices. Never heard of it before? No worries! Hubbell pin and sleeve products are designed and manufactured to meet the International Standard IEC 60309-1 and IEC 60309-2. This standard calls for a single rated, noninterchangeable configuration for every voltage and type of service throughout the world. Pin and sleeve device housings are color coded by voltage rating. The voltage is determined by the location of the female ground contact relative to the housing keyway. Manufacturing the device with a ground contact in a specific “clock” position, the device will be rated for a particular voltage system.
Demanding environments call for high-performance pin and sleeve connections. Hubbell has taken the highest performing plugs, connectors, & receptacles, and made them even better. To develop the Advantage Series, they took Hubbell's existing Pin and Sleeve Devices, increased the horsepower ratings, added the switching capabilities of a general purpose branched disconnect, and wrapped it up in a compact design. The Advantage™ Series Switch Rated IEC Pin & Sleeve Devices are available in 30, 60 and 100AMP versions and are approved for both motor and branch circuit disconnects.
Features and Benefits
Highest Performing IEC Pin & Sleeve Connections for the Most Demanding Environments
- Spring-Loaded Disconnect Button: Oversized for easy actuation with gloved hands.
- Superior Grounding Design - The only switch-rated device with a continuous unswitched ground increasing safety.
- Impact Resistant Cover Arm: Compact durable internal swing arm is fully shrouded, protecting it from damage.
- Superior Water Ingress Protection: IP69k & UL Type 4X,12
- Power Indicating LED Lights: Provides visual verification of power when connected.
- Ergonomic Design: Hubbell puts the Advantage™ into the palm of your hands with the easy-to-use leverage grip design from Hubbell.
- Spring-Loaded Cover: Spring-loaded to the open position, reminding users that the cover must be secured to ensure maximum ingress protection.
To learn more about the Hubbell Advantage™ Series Switch Rated IEC Pin & Sleeve Devices, click the link below and your Account Manager will be in touch.
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.
Sharing this post