Carlo Gavazzi has recently launched the NRG Series, their newest offering of of EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus Communication Controllers and multifunction Solid State Relays. Designed for real-time communication with a controller, the NRG Series allows machine builders to make informed decisions, solve problems on short notice and assist in the design of automated machines.
By interfacing with machine controllers and PLCs across EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and Modbus networks, the NRGC-EIP, NRGC-PN and NRGC Controllers, seamlessly exchange data. The NRG Series provides an all-in-one solution for fast switching, accurate monitoring, and high-speed communication, which is critical to predicting equipment failures, reducing unplanned stoppages, and optimizing overall performance.
Features of the NRGC-EIP, NRGC-PN and NRGC Controllers include:
- EtherNet/IP™ (ODVA compatible), PROFINET (PI certified) or Modbus RTU over RS485
- Read-outs including current, voltage, power, energy consumption (kWh), and SSR running hours
- Malfunction detection for mains loss, load loss, SSR short circuit, SSR over-temperature, voltage/current/frequency out of range
- Up to 32 RG..CM..N SSRs in one NRGC-EIP, NRGC-PN or NRGC bus chain
- Up to 48 RG..D..N SSRs in one NRGC bus chain
The NRG Series is a great choice for real-time monitoring and predictive maintenance to reduce overall maintenance costs and machine downtime. To learn more, click the button below and a member of our Technical Solutions Team can walk you through how the NRG Series can help improve your manufacturing facilities.
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.