Flexible conduit solutions for Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, and Bottling Equipment installations require a Food Grade liquidtight protective wiring raceway that can enhance safety and reduce commonly known food processing microbes.
Electri-Flex Company manufactures a line of Food Grade flexible liquidtight conduits that are Certified Components for NSF/ANSI 169 special purpose food equipment and meet FDA CFR21 and NSF 51/61 requirements. Food Grade conduit types include jacketed metallic Types LAFG, LSSFG, and LTFG, and nonmetallic Type NMFG.
LAFG and LSSFG
Jacketed metallic Types LAFG and LSSFG now have an improved PVC jacketing. These enhancements include a new food processing blue color, an even wider temperature range, and are now antimicrobial.
- Food Processing Blue Jacketing: Growing in popularity worldwide, the blue color provides high visibility and is also an important safety consideration as manufacturers can easily spot the blue color if fragments break off and get into the product.
- Antimicrobial: The flexible PVC jacketing now contains an antimicrobial biocide additive that inhibits the growth of commonly known food processing microbes, such as E. coli, listeria, and salmonella, and even shows a reduction of these microbes over a 24-hour period.
- Wider Temperature Range: These conduits now offer a wider temperature range, from -30°C through 105°C. These temperatures are critical considerations when installing near heat-producing food equipment, or with consistently hot washdowns.
Additional Features & Benefits of Food Grade Liquatite®:
- Made with a flexible PVC jacketing that uses an FDA approved compound
- Formulated for “Splash Zone” food and beverage contact
- Smooth exterior for easy washdown
- Resistant to sodium hypochlorite (Bleach)
- Meets FDA CFR 21 and NSF 51/61 requirements
- NSF Certified Component for NSF/ANSI 169 special purpose food equipment
- LTFG & NMFG will not promote bacteria growth, and LAFG & LSSFG are now antimicrobial liquidtight raceway
To learn more about Food Grade Liquatite® conduits, visit https://www.electriflex.com/flexible-conduits/food-grade-flexible-liquatite-products/
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.