As an OEM, you’re always looking for ways to save time, money, labor and to operate safer and more efficiently. With the introduction of the Valued Engineering Assessment, Standard Electric is here to help you make it happen.
What is a Valued Engineering Assessment?
A Valued Engineering Assessment is when our Technical Solutions Team sits with your production and design engineers and “unbundles” your machine design. Often, as an OEM, you’re looking for ways to decrease costs and increase your production and efficiency. The end result of a Valued Engineering Assessment is a better, faster, safer, less expensive and more globally accepted product.
What do I get with a Valued Engineering Assessment?
When you partner with Standard Electric on a Valued Engineering Assessment, a member our Technical Solutions team will help you analyze your machine design to look for ways to:
- Make it easier: We will evaluate how we can make a process or job easier for your machine’s operator, and ways that you can produce your machine with less time, saving you money.
- Make it faster: We will evaluate your layout and process to identify efficiencies, and determine how innovative new technologies and equipment could streamline and simplify your manufacturing process.
- Make it better: We will evaluate all the materials that are part of your machine design, and suggest upgrades, component changes, additional features or better assembly processes that will improve your design and find cost savings that improve the bottom line.
- Make it more affordable: We will focus on ways to automate and streamline your processes for cost savings, and evaluate your energy consumption to decrease costs. We prioritize your return on investment as a means to find savings and maximize product applications.
- Make it safer: We will suggest safety enhancements to aid in meeting safety and compliance guidelines.
It’s important to remember that continuous improvement is a journey, not a destination. It is inherent in the culture here at Standard Electric, and it is value that we are proud to bring to our customers. With the introduction of the Valued Engineering Assessment, we’re excited to have another way to add value to our customer’s business.
Ready to schedule your Valued Engineering Assessment? Click the button below and we’ll get the process started!
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.