Telemecanique Sensors by Schneider Electric is a comprehensive line of electrical sensors, designed to support your material handing applications, from detecting a solution for an automated storage and retrieval system to a conveyor system and more. No matter your application, Telemecanique Sensors has a sensor solution for you.
Three of the most common material handling machine systems are automated storage and retrieval systems, conveyors, and stretch wrappers. Take a look these examples of how Telemecanique’s sensors can be used for each application.
Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems:
- XS Cylindrical Inductive: Verifying the table position to validate the movement authorization
- XCKW Wireless Limit Switch: Battery-less switch for detecting the compartment where the lift stops
- XCC Encoder: Detecting the transtorage unit position in front of a pigeonhole before picking up or depositing
- XUM Photoelectric Miniature: Verifying the presence of load on the table
- XUK Photoelectric Laser: Distance measurement for translation travel
- XG Radio Frequency Identification: Traceability of bins in the warehouse
- XS Rectangular Inductive: Detecting an overtravel
- XUM Miniature Photoelectric Sensor: Detecting the passage and presence of packages with background suppression
- Preventa XY2 Emergency Stop: Emergency stop cable switch
- XUSL4M Safety Light Curtains with Muting: Efficient detection of machine operators with uninterrupted automation processes
- XUB Cylindrical Photoelectric Sensor: Detecting the passage and presence of packages using a reflector
- XUY Roller Photoelectric Sensor: Integrated, between-the-rollers detection of the passage and presence of any object
- XUW Vision Sensor: Quality checking of the packages
- Preventa XCSR RFID Safety Sensor: Shuts down the machine if the door opens
- XX Ultrasonic Sensor: Detecting the passage and presence of objects regardless of their color, shape or orientation
- XG Radio Frequency Identification: Traceability of packages in the warehouse
- XUK Laser Photoelectric Sensor: Distance measurement to the pallet
- XX Ultrasonic Sensor: Detecting end of film reel or film breakage
- XCMD Miniature Limit Switch: Detecting the end of positions
- XUX Photoelectric Sensor: Detection of package overhang
- Preventa XUSL Safety Light Curtains: Monitoring access of persons to hazardous zone(s) of the machine
Need more details on Telemecanique’s sensor options, and how they would work for your material handling application? Read more here.
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.