Standard Electric Supply Co. is proud to hold an ISO 9001:2015 certification. To us, ISO 9001 is more than just a certification – it’s the way we do business. But what exactly does ISO 9001 certification mean, and how is it a benefit to our customers?
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is a set of standards for quality management systems which focus on creating more efficient and customer-centric organizations. Standard Electric first received our ISO 9001 certification in 1997, and the Quality Management System we have developed ensures that you receive consistent, reliable services.
ISO 9001 is built on seven quality management principles designed to ensure that organizations are set up to consistently create value for their customers:
- Customer Focus
- Engagement of People
- Process Approach
- Evidence-Based Decision Making
- Relationship Management
At Standard Electric, these seven management principles are a core part of our organizational culture. As a Standard Electric customer, what does this mean for you? It means we are always working:
- To clearly define customer needs within an appropriate quality measure
- To establish a philosophy of preventive actions and controls to ensure customer satisfaction
- To promote a collective commitment to quality within the organization
- To provide continuous review of service requirements and achievements and to identify opportunities for service quality improvement
Want to learn more about Standard Electric’s ISO 9001:2015 certification? Click the link below!
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.