Safe and sanitary manufacturing conditions are essential when it comes to the food and beverage industry. The food safe design and multiple approvals of LUTZE SILFLEX® FBP makes it the ultimate cabling solution for these demanding requirements.
To maintain sanitary conditions, frequent and thorough cleaning procedures are necessary. These cables use a food safe jacket that is specially formulated to withstand harsh cleaning procedures and to meet the FDA’s food contact requirements.
If a cable cannot withstand frequent washdown cycles, the cable jacket may become degraded. A damaged cable jacket will ultimately lead to cable failure and may pose a safety hazard. To ensure safe and continued operation, all cables for the food and beverage industry should be certified for washdown resistance. LUTZE SILFLEX® FBP cables are third party evaluated by Ecolab for resistance against the most common cleaning agents and chemicals used in food and beverage washdown procedures.
- Cables meet both UL and FDA requirements, streamlining inspections and reducing the need for exceptions to 21 CFR
- Evaluated by Ecolab for resistance to commonly used cleaning agents
- Cables may be run without conduit in some areas due to the external wiring approvals, washdown certification, and food contact rating
- UL Recognized – 1000V 90°C AWM
- Reduced diameter for easy routing
- Food safe design reduces cabling as a contamination risk
LUTZE SILFLEX® FBP cables come in three configurations to meet your specific application needs:
- Unshielded Control Cable A601
- Shielded Control Cable A602
- Shielded VFD & Motor Cable A606
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.