Aptly named the BULLET, ABB’s new Quick Connect™ liquidtight fittings allows for fast and effective installation of the fitting into a box or panel without having to access the inside of the enclosure. It was designed to provide a liquidtight seal when terminating liquidtight nonmetallic conduit (UL Type B) to a box.
Thanks to its swivel mechanism and the built-in nylon locking mechanism makes the Bullet Quick-Connect fitting ideal for panel builders and volume installers.
Features & benefits include:
- Single-piece fitting (no locknut required)
- Corrosion resistant
- Connector assembles to conduit without disassembly
- Provides a double sealing action
- Elongated gland nut profile designed to provide additional strain relief for 90° pull and an easy hand grip
- Connector ferrule designed to accept variations in conduit inside diameter and is tolerant of field conduit cuts
- Meets industry standards for cold impact
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.