Standard Electric and LUTZE are excited to announce a new option when it comes to connecting IO-Link devices! Coming soon in Q3 is LUTZE’s respected tray cable with an IO-Link spin! IO-Link cables are typically identified by a yellow jacket and specific conductor color coding but have traditionally been sold as cordsets or pre-terminated assemblies. While pre-terminated options are handy, they can be limited in distance and ratings.
LUTZE A102 Series IO-Link cable is a robust, quality cable that can bring design and installation flexibility to your IO-Link applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Yellow jacket and IO-Link conductor color code
- Available in 16-22 AWG conductor sizes and with 3-5 conductors
- Class K stranding for flexibility in routing and installation
- Bending radius of 4x Cable OD
- Tray Cable ratings (TC-ER-JP, PLTC-ER, ITC-ER)
- Robust jacket suitable for dry, damp, or wet environments
- Also features an Oil Res II rating
- -40°C - +90°C temp range
- Compatible with LUTZE M12 field wireable connectors
Click here to download the datasheet.
To learn more about LUTZE’s IO-Link bulk cable, click the link below and your Account Manager will be in touch.
Standard Electric Supply Co. is a family-owned distributor, built on delivering outstanding service. For over 100 years, Standard Electric has been the best at what they do; delivering top-quality products, outstanding service, and providing value-added services to customers across the Midwest. Visit standardelectricsupply.com to see how Standard Electric can become the solution to your needs.
Sharing this post